New Email address:
Photos from the 3rd EECS, EECS 2019, Athens, Greece, December 28-30, 2019.
The Proceedings will be submitted to the top Indexes:
ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ISTP/ISI Proceedings, EI's Engineering Information Index, EI Compendex, DBLP, ACM, SCOPUS, Google Scholar as well submitted to the Data Bases IEEEXplore and CSDL
Extended versions of the best papers will be published in the following Journals
1) International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
2) International Journal of Computers and Applications
and many others
Call For Special Sessions:
Benefits for successful session (workshop or Minisymposium) organizer*
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of EECS 2020 Conference (provided that they are faculty members in a university for the last 5 years)
3. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Hint: Take into account that because of high-rejection rate, if you want to have a session with 5-6 papers, your session must receive originally more than 15 papers!!!
List of Approved Special Sessions:
1. Title: “Fuzzy Sets Theory”
Organizer-Chairman: Dr. Francisco Gallego Lupianez, Dpt. Mathematics, Univ. Complutense, 28040-Madrid, Spain
Aims: This symposium welcomes all researchers, academicians, and practitioners on all areas related with fuzzy sets theory.
Fuzzy Sets and Systems
Fuzzy Mathematics and Systems with Applications
Fuzzy Operation Research and Management
2.Title: IoT for Eco-friendly Habitation Systems
Organizer-Chairman: Assoc. Professor Calin Ciufudean
University of Suceava, Romania
Our session is focused on sustainable development of urban communities seen through the new
technologies involved in man-machine interactions as application areas to exchange new research results
and ideas to explore synergies and foster scientific advancement of the event-based paradigm. New and
innovative modelling formalisms of these challenges are welcomed.
* IoT for home appliances
* Smart cities technical challanges
* Failures, creation and growth of eco-friendly artificial intelligence
* Analysis of modern habitats interaction problems
* Modelling formalisms, simulations software support as key vision of interactions man-machine
* Intelligent energy saving mechanisms
* Intelligent urban traffic for heritage conservation
3. Title: Symposium for Artificial Intelligence in Education (SS-AIE)
(Development and Advancement Issues)
Organizer-Chairman: Dr. Ismail Yusuf Panessai
Computing Department. Faculty of Art, Computing and Creative Industry. Sultan Idris Education
University. 35900 Tanjong Malim. Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia.
Lamintang Education & Training Centre, Kota Batam, Provinsi KEPRI. Indonesia
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
This special session (named SS-AIE) will bring together brilliant engineers from academics and
industrial background to exchange ideas for development and advancement of intelligent systems
and cognitive science approaches for educational computing applications.
SS-AIE solicits empirical and theoretical papers particularly (but not exclusively) in the
following lines of research and application:
1. Learning contexts and informal learning
2. Representing and analyzing activity flow and discourse during learning.
3. Modelling learner & motivation, metacognition, and affective aspects of learning.
4. Scaling up and large-scale deployment of “artificial intelligent in education” systems.
5. Design and formative studies of “artificial intelligent in education” systems.
6. Domain-specific learning applications
7. Educational games and gamification
8. Studies on human learning, cognition, affect, motivation, and attitudes.
9. Models of teaching and learning
10. Intelligent and interactive technologies in an educational context.
4.Title: Knowledge Engineering for Decision Support Systems
* Abdel-Badeeh Salem, Prof Dr. of Computer Science & Head of Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering Research Labs, Faculty of Computer and Information Sciences Ain Sham University, Cairo, Egypt.
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
* Gabriel, Xiao-Guang Yue, Co-Founder and Foundation Fellow of international Engineering and Technology Institute - (IETI), Hong Kong, Institute of DataScience and Artificial Intelligence, Denver, USA E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
* Vitalina Babenko, Dr.Sci. (habil.) in Economics, PhD in Technical Sciences, Professor (Full), V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine E-mail : email@example.com
Knowledge engineering (KE) deals with the development of intelligent information systems in which knowledge and reasoning play pivotal role. KE is a subfield of artificial intelligence (AI) and includes: knowledge acquisition, knowledge-based systems, knowledge compilation, shells and tools, intelligent methodologies, modeling, ontological engineering, knowledge discovery, and knowledge representation. The objective of this special session is to present a scope of current research of the AI paradigms and knowledge engineering methodologies for developing intelligent Decision Support Systems.
* Machine learning
* Inference and reasoning
* Natural language processing
* Multi-agent systems
* Expert systems
* Data mining and knowledge discovery systems
* Intelligent tools and shells
* Ontological engineering
* Knowledge representation and management
* Knowledge acquisition and sharing
* Relevant Bio-informatics and smart healthcare applications
* Relevant Business and Electronic commerce systems
* e-Government and e-Service intelligence
* Knowledge-based economy
5.Title: Component Based Software Engineering: Trends and Challenges
Organizer-Chairman: Prof Shambhu Kumar Jha
Academic Address: Amity University , NOIDA Uttar Pradesh, India
Aim: To introduce new techniques , methodology and framework to develop software based on component based technology. Continuous assessment of component based software using different quality model and framework
Quality Models for Component Based Software Engineering,
Techniques for accessing software quality on Component, Based Software Development,
Frameworks for Component Based Software Development to improve software re usability.
Life cycle model for Component Based Software Development.
6. Title: Health Information Technology
Organizer-Chairman: Assistant Professor Nahid Tavakoli
Head of Management and Health Information Technology Department Faculty of
Management and Medical Information Sciences, Isfahan University of Medical
Sciences, Isfahan, Iran
Health information has the potential to create seamless delivery of health care services by
digitizing basic health records, using electronic tracking of patient information through the
health system, and improving digital communication among health professionals, patients,
and their family members.
Considering the healthcare industry is undertaking a structural change by adjusting IT with
the delivery of care to improve quality, control costs, and enhance the efficiency of the
system, health information technology (HIT) is one of the key elements to streamline the
process of providing healthcare to improve quality and decrease the cost.
* Health IT: implementation and maintenance of EHRs
* Health information management (HIM) Revolution
* Health Data analytics
* Usability of healthcare software systems
* Challenges of adopting modern technologies in healthcare
* Mobile Technologies applied to promote patient safety
* Hospital Information System/ Electronic Medical Record.
7. Title: Recent Advances in Current-Mode Circuits
Organizer-Chairman: Assoc. Prof. Emre Arslan
Aksaray University, Engineering Faculty, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Dept., Turkey
Aim: The special session on Current-Mode Circuits aims to provide an international platform where researchers can interact, exchange ideas and make a possible platform to initiate a discussion in the fields of recent advances on current-mode filters, oscillators, amplifiers, buffer circuits, impedance converter circuits, MOS-Only circuits, min-max circuits, etc.
- Current-mode analog filters, oscillators, amplifiers, impedance converter circuits, etc.
- Memristor circuits
- Current-mode instrumentation amplifiers
- Current-mode min-max circuits
- Current-mode amplifiers
- MOS-Only circuits
- Current-mode/Voltage-mode/Mixed-mode circuits
- Current-mode adder/subtractor/buffer circuits
- Capacitance multipliers, impedance simulators, negative impedance converters
- Current-mode signal processing circuits
- MOSFET, BJT parasitics
8. Title: Applications of Control Systems and Artificial Intelligence in Engineering
Organizer-Chairman: Professor Erik F Méndez Garcés
University of the Andes, Avenue “La Lorena KM 2 1/2” Santo Domingo, Ecuador
Aim: Analysis of control systems and new trends in artificial intelligence. Advances in the control theory with different intelligent control techniques, aplications of artificial intelligence, Analysis of bio-inspired algorithms applied to the industry, Electronics, Electrical Systems, New Technologies in Electrical Systems and Control, Analysis and application in the industry of genetic algorithms, and fuzzy logic (applications),Intelligent electrical engineering, substation automation and electrical services through artificial intelligence, Analysis of controllers applied to the industry based on intelligent processes, such as PLC, and microcontrollers (Applied Artificial Intelligence), Power Electrical Systems, and new design and optimization trends, embedded artificial intelligence, Machine Learning focused on the development of electrical, electronic and robotic engineering problems.
- Control Systems and Automation
- Advance Process Control with Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Microcontrollers and programmable logic controllers, and microcontrollers
- Advance techniques of programming for system and control engineering
- Predictive, adaptive, robust, multimodel, optimal and other advanced control methods
- Artificial intelligence
- Artificial Neural networks and genetic algorithms
- Fuzzy logic methods
- Bio-Inspired Methods
- Applied informatics and control applications, robotics and artificial intelligence
- Advanced Techniques of Control Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Machine Learning in electrical engineering
- Embedded systems with Artificial Intelligence
- Distribution Systems
- New Technologies in Electrical Power Systems.
9.Title: "Emerging Challenges and Resolutions in Secure Communication, Internet of Things and Sensor Networks (SS-ECRCISN)"
Organizer-Chairman: Dr. Vinod Kumar Verma, Assistant Professor, Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Deemed to be University, Longowal-148106, India,
The intent of this special session is to highlight a newer horizon for emerging research in the domain of Internet of Things (IoT), Wireless Communication, Big Data, Sensor Networks, Cloud Computing, security and related areas.
- IoT Architectures
- Secure IoT Solutions
- Wireless Communication
- Big Data Evaluation
- Cloud Systems
- Cloud Security Techniques
- Sensor Networks
- Mobile Networks
- Hybrid Algorithms
- Distributed Computing
10.Title: "Recent applications of deep learning in remote sensing imagery analysis"
Organizer-Chairman: Dr. Khadidja Bakhti
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Recently, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning, especially deep learning Neural Networks (NN) techniques have been stimulated growing interests and achieved promising results in different remote sensing fields. The main objective of this special session is to invite researchers to present the most recent works and to promote exchanges within the framework of deep learning applications for image analysis.
Topics: The topics will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Scene classification
- Change detection
- Semantic segmentation
- Fusion of multi-model data
- Data analysis
11.Title: "Information System and Software Engineering"
Organizer-Chairman: Mandeep Singh
Academic Address: University of Rostock, Germany
The objective of the special session is to present a artifacts of recent research activities in the field of Information System,Interaction Design, Design Patterns, Requirement Engineering, Software Design and related areas
- Information Systems
- Interaction Design
- Design Patterns
- Software Engineering
- Smart Interfaces
- Intelligent Systems
- Hardware/Software Codesign
- Software for Communications Development and Simulation.
12. Title: Digital Intelligence & Social Implications of Modern Communications
Organizer-Chairman: Assoc. Professor Ljerka Luić
Academic Address: University North, Department of Media and Communication, Koprivnica, Croatia
Aim: This special session will bring together professors and theirs brilliant PhD students to exchange ideas for the research of social, cognitive, communication and information aspects of digital intelligence. The aim of these researches is to design a model of the theoretical paradigm of digital intelligence and to create an innovative methodological approach to scientific research in the field of digital media and communication.
- Role of digital intelligence in the information-communication-media ecologies
- Conceptual determinants of strategies for information integration of digital communications
- Information practices and digital perspectives in different social contexts
- Heuristics of evaluating digital literacy and trans-media storytelling
- Paradigms of homo-digital transformations
- Communicational aspects in the service of digital (self)evaluation
- New information practices: digital traces and digital identity
- Application of blockchain technology in media ecology
- Theory of setting priorities in a digital environment
13.Title: Medical Image Analysis
Organizer-Chairman: Prof. Aliaa Youssif, Professor of computer science. Arab Academy for science
Academic Address: Technology and maritime transport. Egypt
•Medical Image Analysis provides presents the new research results in the field of medical and biological image analysis, with special emphasis on efforts related to the applications of computer vision, virtual reality and robotics to biomedical imaging problems.
•Image Analysis for Medical Visualization
•Computer-Aided Diagnosis (CAD) Systems
•Acquisition, Analysis, and Interpretation of Medical Volume Data
•Image Analysis for Medical Visualization
•Functional, cellular, and molecular imaging
•Imaging assays for screening and molecular analysis
•Microarray image analysis and bioinformatics
•Emerging biomedical imaging techniques
•Imaging modality fusion
•Medical image processing, pattern recognition, and analysis
•Medical image visualization, compression, transmission, and storage
•Imaging and modeling related to systems biology and systems biomedicine
•Applied mathematics, applied physics, and chemistry related to biomedical imaging
14. Title: Deep Learning in Computational Intelligence Systems of Financial Management
Organizer-Chairman: Eletheriadis I., Deputy Dean, Professor, University of Macedonia
Organizer-Chairman: Loukeris N., Adjunct Professor, Athens University of Business and Economics & University of Macedonia
Aims: Deep learning in high frequency finance has a significant effect both to academicians and practitioners on their financial decisions. The fundamentalists and the chartists compete to make the higher profit possible in advanced financial models. Deep Learning is able to provide new potentials of optimal Asset Management considering the new trends in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Heuristics, Evolutionary Computation, Computational Intelligence, as well as the new potentials in Portfolio Selection, Asset Allocation, Risk Management, and Behavioral Finance.
-Optimal Portfolio Management
15. Title: Recent advancements in Biomedical Engineering
Organizer-Chairman Name: Usama A. Syed
Academic Address: Air University, Main Campus, PAF Complex, E-9 Islamabad
Aim: Progress in Bio robotics is opening several doors to mimic the system And the purpose of human limbs, thus allowing better prostheses for amputees. In recent years, enormous effort is made to simplify the human-machine interfaces and make them more intuitive and user-friendly. To achieve these features, a precise human body signal
interpretation is essential. The objective of the special session is to present a scope of recent research activities in the field of Biomedical Engineering, Bio-Robotics, iomedical Signal Processing, Biosensors, Rehabilitation, Human Machine Interface, and related areas.
Biomedical signal processing
Biomedical imaging and image processing
Bio-robotics and biomechanics
Biosensors and Biomaterials
Healthcare information systems
Neural and rehabilitation engineering
16.Title: EECS-NEURAL 2019
Organizer-Chairman Name: Asad Ullah
Academic Address: Chang'An University, Nan Er Huan Zhong Duan, Xi’an 710064, P.R.China
Aim: CNN Architectures and its design, Implementation of Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks
Comparis on of different neural networks like LeNet
How to Use AlexNet Step-wise
Data Augmentation and its training of AlexNet
How to increase number of epochs in different nets