EECS 2019 encourages you to organize a Special Session or a Minisymposium.
You must send us your proposal for a Special Session including:
Title, Organizer (you), Aim, Topics.
See an example below.
Benefits for successful session (workshop or Minisymposium) organizer*
1. For every 5 fully registered papers, the organizer is entitled to submit a sixth paper without paying any registration fees.
2. Successful Session organizers will be included in the Committee of EECS 2020 Conference (provided that they are faculty members in a university)
3. Successful Session organizers will Chair their session
4. Successful Session organizers will receive an additional ticket for the banquet
5. Successful Session organizers will receive a Certificate for the organization of their session
*Successful Session is any session with 5 or more than registered papers with fully registration
Special Sessions TBA